Flashcards Alphabet in Spanish
PLAY WITH YOUR STUDENTS OR FAMILY, HAVING A GOOD TIME LEARNING SPANISH IN A VERY SIMPLE WAY BUT ESPECIALLY FUN!
These cards have colorful designs that will catch the attention of your students.
Ideal for kids and even adults!!
And so for teaching Spanish as a foreign language!
- 26 Alphabet Flashcards in Spanish.
- Flashcards size: 10 cm. x 7.6 cm.
- PDF file. Requires Acrobat Reader to open it.
- Every sheet has 6 flashcards ready to print. Letter Size.
Recommendations and Extra Tips:
- You can print the cards in light cardboard, and cover them with Con-Tact self-adhesive paper so that they last longer, so they are more firm and protected. AND you can play it many times.
- When you call the card you can make noises and gestures before saying the word, in this way it will make the game more fun. For example, for the letter "c" you can make poses with your body trying to make the shape of the letter "c" ..: D. Remember, the more fun the better they learn.
- If you are teaching Spanish as a foreign language, you can pronounce the word and give "a point" to whoever says it correctly in their native language and vice versa.
- Let the students call the cards :D
- You can complement this learning with the abc bingo we have available, and some others printable games.
We hope you enjoy our work, but mostly find it very useful.
Any questions, please Contact Us.
Subscription 30 days
Total amount of downloads 5